- The election of John McAuliffe as a Class I director on the Board of Directors serving a two year term until 2013 and the election of Eric R. Hanson, Peter Dong and Dr. Peiyao Zhang as Class II directors on the Board of Directors serving three year terms until 2014. While Mr. Dong and Dr. Zhang were incumbent directors standing for re-election, Mr. Hanson and Mr. McAuliffe were new additions to the Board of Directors. As a founder of numerous companies and an experienced public company director, Mr. Hanson has an extensive background in public company management. Mr. McAuliffe is a senior banker and financier, and has spent over thirty years helping companies both public and private to achieve their financial goals.
- The ratification of the appointment of Marcum Bernstein & Pinchuk LLP as the independent auditor to the company for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2011, and,
- The Company's 2011 Share Incentive Plan (the "Plan"). The total aggregate number of shares under the Plan is 750,000 shares. Awards may be incentive stock options, nonqualified incentive stock options or share awards. Employees, officers, employee and non-employee directors, consultants, independent contractors and advisors may all be selected by the Compensation Committee to receive awards under the 2011 Plan.
Tri-Tech Holding Announces Results Of 2011 Annual General Meeting Of Shareholders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.