IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT) has scheduled its presentation of financial and operational results for the first quarter of fiscal 2012 - the three months ended October 31, 2011 - for Monday, December 12, 2011 at 5:15 PM Eastern.
Management’s remarks will be accessible through the investor relations page of the IDT website ( http://www.idt.net/about/ir) in an MP3 audio file. The audio file will be available through the IDT website for one year. Transcripts of those remarks will also be available on the website.
An earnings release will be filed on a Form 8-K and posted on the investor relations page of the IDT website ( http://www.idt.net/about/ir) simultaneously with the posting of management’s remarks. As in prior quarters, the earnings release will not be issued over a wire service.
Following the presentation, investors are invited to e-mail questions for IDT’s management to email@example.com. The Company will accept questions received through the close of business on Thursday, December 15, 2011. Questioners must identify themselves by name and (if applicable) firm.When management can constructively answer the question, the initial question, the questioner’s name and firm’s name, and management’s response, will be posted in a document available on the IDT Corporation website’s investor relations page and on a Form 8-K filing as early as Monday, December 19, 2011 following the market close. About IDT Corporation: IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT) through its IDT Telecom division, provides telecommunications and financial services. IDT Telecom’s retail products allow people to communicate and share financial resources around the world while its carrier services business is a global leader in wholesale voice termination. For more information, visit www.idt.net.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV