COLUMBUS, Ohio, Dec. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: DHIL) today announced that its board of directors has approved a $5.00 per share cash dividend to shareholders of record on December 12, 2011 payable December 19, 2011. The Company expects the dividend will be characterized as qualified dividend income and that no portion of the dividend will represent a return of capital.
About Diamond Hill : Diamond Hill is an independent investment management firm with significant employee ownership and $8.4 billion in assets under management as of October 31, 2011. The firm provides investment management services to institutions and individuals through mutual funds, institutional separate accounts, and private investment funds. Diamond Hill's entire investment team shares the same intrinsic value investment philosophy focused on absolute returns, and the firm's interests are firmly aligned with its clients through significant investment in its strategies. For more information on Diamond Hill, visit www.diamond-hill.com.
SOURCE Diamond Hill Investment Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV