Beazer Homes USA
One name under-$10 name in the homebuilding complex that's worth monitoring here is Beazer Homes USA (BZH), which designs, sells and builds single-family and multi-family homes. This is yet another stock that the sellers have done a number on, since shares are off by over 50% so far in 2011.
If you take a look at the chart for Beazer Homes USA, you'll notice that this stock has been uptrending for the last two months, with shares making mostly higher highs and higher lows. Anytime you see price action like this on any chart, it should be considered very bullish. It demonstrates that large traders are paying up to own shares each time the stock dips. This strong uptrend now sets up BZH for a big breakout if it can manage to clear some overhead resistance levels in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV