One under-$10 stock that's sitting right around some key breakout levels is wind energy player Broadwind Energy (BWEN). This stock has been crushed by the sellers so far in 2011, with shares off by over 70%.
If you take a look at the chart for Broadwind Energy, you'll notice that this stock has been uptrending for the past two months, after it hit a low at 26 cents in early October to its recent high of 76.8 cents. The stock has now pulled back towards some near-term support at 60 cents, so if it can hold that support, traders should watch for a big breakout in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV