Neoprobe Corporation To Participate At Upcoming Investor Conferences
Neoprobe Corporation (NYSE Amex: NEOP) today announced that Dr. Mark Pykett, Neoprobe’s President and Chief Executive Officer will be participating in the following investor conferences over the coming weeks:
- Deutsche Bank's 5 th Annual Med Tools Investor Forum, December 7-8, 2011 in Boston, Massachusetts. Management is scheduled to meet with institutional investors.
- Oppenheimer & Co.’s 22nd Annual Healthcare Conference, December 13-14, 2011 in New York City. Management is invited to present an overview of the Company.
- 2012 Biotech Showcase, January 9-11, 2012 in San Francisco. Management is invited to present an overview of the Company.
Dr. Pykett’s presentations will provide investors with a general business update regarding development activities currently underway as well as an overview of the Company’s growth strategy as it repositions itself as a precision diagnostics company focused on radiopharmaceuticals. A live webcast of presentations made at Oppenheimer & Co. and the Biotech Showcase conferences will be accessible through the Investors section of the company's website at http://www.neoprobe.com. Following each conference, the webcast will be archived for approximately 30 days.
Neoprobe Corporation (NYSE Amex: NEOP) is a biomedical company focused on enhancing oncology patient care and improving patient benefit through radiopharmaceutical product development. Neoprobe is actively developing two radiopharmaceutical agent platforms – Lymphoseek® and RIGScan™ CR – to help surgeons better identify and treat certain types of cancer. Neoprobe’s strategy is to deliver superior growth and shareholder return by bringing to market novel radiopharmaceutical agents and advancing the Company’s pipeline program through continued investment and selective acquisitions. For more information, please visit
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts