Neoprobe Corporation To Participate At Upcoming Investor Conferences
Neoprobe Corporation (NYSE Amex: NEOP) today announced that Dr. Mark Pykett, Neoprobe’s President and Chief Executive Officer will be participating in the following investor conferences over the coming weeks:
- Deutsche Bank's 5 th Annual Med Tools Investor Forum, December 7-8, 2011 in Boston, Massachusetts. Management is scheduled to meet with institutional investors.
- Oppenheimer & Co.’s 22nd Annual Healthcare Conference, December 13-14, 2011 in New York City. Management is invited to present an overview of the Company.
- 2012 Biotech Showcase, January 9-11, 2012 in San Francisco. Management is invited to present an overview of the Company.
Dr. Pykett’s presentations will provide investors with a general business update regarding development activities currently underway as well as an overview of the Company’s growth strategy as it repositions itself as a precision diagnostics company focused on radiopharmaceuticals. A live webcast of presentations made at Oppenheimer & Co. and the Biotech Showcase conferences will be accessible through the Investors section of the company's website at http://www.neoprobe.com. Following each conference, the webcast will be archived for approximately 30 days.
Neoprobe Corporation (NYSE Amex: NEOP) is a biomedical company focused on enhancing oncology patient care and improving patient benefit through radiopharmaceutical product development. Neoprobe is actively developing two radiopharmaceutical agent platforms – Lymphoseek® and RIGScan™ CR – to help surgeons better identify and treat certain types of cancer. Neoprobe’s strategy is to deliver superior growth and shareholder return by bringing to market novel radiopharmaceutical agents and advancing the Company’s pipeline program through continued investment and selective acquisitions. For more information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV