Buyout For $7.35 Per Share Prompts Magma Design Shareholder Claim Investigation By Goldfarb Branham LLP
DALLAS, Dec. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating whether certain officers and directors of Magma Design Automation (NASDAQ: LAVA) violated shareholder protection laws by agreeing to a sale of the company for $7.35 per share to Synopsys, Inc. Concerned Synopsys investors are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies.
"Magma stock traded as high as $8.45 in July," said Hamilton Lindley. "In fact, there are at least three analysts who had price targets from $7.50 to $11.00 per share for the stock. Our proposed shareholder lawsuit seeks to ensure that the Magma stockholders receive the most money and information that the law allows."
Goldfarb Branham LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. Magma investors – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-583-2855.
Hamilton Lindley Goldfarb Branham LLP2501 N. Harwood, Ste. 1801 Dallas, TX 75201(877) 583-2855 Toll Free Telephone (214) 583-2233 Local Phone Number (214) 583-2234 Fax Number firstname.lastname@example.org www.goldfarbbranham.comSOURCE Goldfarb Branham LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV