Coolest Homes on America's Poshest Streets
Six-bedroom condo, Michigan Avenue, Chicago
Price: $6.3 million
Listing agent: Janet Owen, Prudential Rubloff Properties, 312-268-0700
This condo takes up almost the entire 51st floor of the Park Tower complex at 800 North Michigan Ave. -- generally considered Chicago's most prestigious address.
The 67-story building hosts a Hyatt (H) hotel on its lower levels, with 117 private residences taking up the top floors. Current or former Park Tower condo owners range from ex-Chicago Mayor Richard Daley Jr. to reality TV star Bill Rancic.
The unit for sale features six bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, two terraces, two fireplaces, a chef's kitchen and 30-foot great room. There are also two deeded parking spaces, as well as special access to the Hyatt's spa, pool and other amenities.The Park Tower is in the heart of the "Magnificent Mile," a short walk from the Chicago Loop, Lake Michigan, Water Tower Place and Chicago Museum of Contemporary Art. Click here for more information about the condo.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV