Coolest Homes on America's Poshest Streets
Four-bedroom condo, Central Park West/Broadway, New York
Price: $60 million
Listing agents: Elizabeth Sample and Brenda Powers, Sotheby's International Realty, 212-606-7685
This four-bedroom unit is in Manhattan's prestigious Time Warner Center at Central Park West and Broadway.
The 75th-floor unit features a master bedroom suite, 6.5 bathrooms, two kitchens, a library, a media room and a 40-foot great room overlooking Central Park.
High-end amenities include 14-foot ceilings, motorized window treatments and a whole-house stereo system."It's five-star living in a one-of-a-kind apartment," listing agent Elizabeth Sample says. If the condo's 4,000 square feet of living space aren't enough for you, you can combine them with a 3,450-square-foot duplex that's for sale next door. Price: An additional $25 million. As for location, the Time Warner (TWX) Center hosts a hotel, numerous restaurants, a shopping mall and other amenities. You're also just steps Central Park, Lincoln Center and other Manhattan landmarks. Click here to see the condo's complete listing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV