LKQ (LKQX), one of TheStreet Ratings' top-rated supplier and distributor stocks, provides replacement parts, components and systems needed to repair vehicles (cars and trucks). This stock is trading up 1% at $30.81 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week of $31.25 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $30.25-$31.2552-week Range: $20.38-$31.25 Volume: 428,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 728,097 LKQ has a market cap of $4.54 billion and an enterprise value of $5.07 billion. The stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 23.28 and a forward price-to-earnings of 16.92. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 24.1%, and for next year it's pegged at 27.1%. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for LKQ is very low at 1%. From a technical standpoint, this stock is starting to trigger a big breakout today now that it's starting to move above some past overhead resistance at $30.02 to $30.24. Traders should watch to see how this stock closes today. Look for a close that puts the stock above $30.24 on high-volume. I would consider it very bullish if LKQX finishes within 30 cents of $31 on volume that's close to or above 728,097 shares. If we get that action, then look for much higher prices for this stock in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV