ATLANTA, Dec. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- In response to state legislative requirements, Broadspire, a Crawford Company (NYSE: CRDA; CRDB) and leading third party administrator (TPA) and medical management services provider, has successfully launched its Workers Compensation Health Care Network (HCN) in Texas.
The Broadspire Workers Compensation HCN is a certified network that is part of Broadspire's state-stratified, multi-tiered BOLD Network(SM). Broadspire has customized its network to each jurisdiction, rather than casting a wide net, producing superior penetration rates and savings.
In the state of Texas, 2005 House Bill 7 (HB7) reformed the Texas Workers Compensation System by eliminating voluntary preferred provider organization (PPO) networks. To contract with providers and negotiate discounted rates, Texas requires companies to form a Texas-certified HCN. The HCN must meet a number of regulations that include clinical practices Broadspire has long upheld:
- Each network must have Texas-certified utilization review.
- Each network must have a case management program with certified case managers performing the service in Texas.
- Each network must have certified case management registered nurses performing triage of files to assess the appropriateness of case management.
- The chief medical officer/medical director must be a Texas-licensed physician.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV