Life Partners Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq GS: LPHI) announced that on November 30, 2011, the Company received a letter from Nasdaq stating that the Company is now in compliance with Listing Rule 5250(c)(1). The Rule requires the Company to timely file all required periodic reports and other documents with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company had previously received delinquency letters from Nasdaq due to the Company’s failure to timely file its Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended February 28, 2011, and Form 10-Q’s for the quarters ended May 31, 2011, and August 31, 2011.
The letter confirms that, since the Company has now filed all of these reports, the Nasdaq Staff has determined that the Company complies with the Rule and the matter is now closed.
Life Partners is the world’s oldest and one of the most active companies in the United States engaged in the secondary market for life insurance, commonly called ”life settlements.” Since its incorporation in 1991, Life Partners has completed over 136,000 transactions for its worldwide client base of over 28,000 high net worth individuals and institutions in connection with the purchase of over 6,400 policies totaling nearly $3 billion in face value.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV