Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLUB), a leading owner and operator of health clubs, announced that management will be presenting at the 12th Annual Wedbush Morgan Securities California Dreamin' Consumer Conference in Santa Monica, CA on Tuesday, December 6, 2011 at 10:35 a.m. Pacific Time. Dan Gallagher, Chief Financial Officer, will host the presentation.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website. To access the webcast, please visit http://www.wsw.com/webcast/wedbush19/club/. A replay of the webcast will be archived for 90 days.
About Town Sports International Holdings, Inc.
New York-based Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. is a leading
owner and operator of fitness clubs in the Northeast and mid-Atlantic
regions of the United States and, through its subsidiaries, operated 158
fitness clubs as of September 30, 2011, comprising 106 New York Sports
Clubs, 25 Boston Sports Clubs, 18 Washington Sports Clubs (two of which
are partly-owned), six Philadelphia Sports Clubs, and three clubs
located in Switzerland. These clubs collectively served approximately
522,000 members. For more information on TSI, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV