THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Dec. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- TETRA Technologies, Inc. (TETRA or the Company) (NYSE: TTI) today announced that it will participate in the Jefferies 2011 Global Energy Conference to be held in Houston, Texas on December 1, 2011, and the CapitalOne Southcoast 6th Annual Energy Conference to be held in New Orleans, Louisiana on December 6, 2011. Stuart M. Brightman, TETRA's President and Chief Executive Officer, and Joseph M. Abell, TETRA's Sr. Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to present at both conferences. Presentation slides will be available on TETRA's website at www.tetratec.com.
TETRA is a geographically diversified oil and gas services company focused on completion fluids and other products, production testing, wellhead compression, and selected offshore services including well plugging and abandonment, decommissioning, and diving.
SOURCE TETRA Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV