Saratoga Resources, Inc. (NYSE Amex: SARA) (the “Company”) today announced that it has successfully completed its Offer to Exchange (the “Exchange Offer”) $127,500,000 in aggregate principal amount of its 12½% Senior Secured Notes due 2016, which have been registered under the Securities Act of 1933 (the “Exchange Notes”), for all of its outstanding unregistered 12½% Senior Secured Notes due 2016 (the “Existing Notes”). The Exchange Offer expired at 5:00 p.m., Eastern time, on November 29, 2011.
The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company, the exchange agent for the Exchange Offer, advised that 100% of the Existing Notes were validly tendered. The Company expects to issue the Exchange Notes in exchange for the Existing Notes on or about December 2, 2011. The CUSIP number of the Exchange Notes is 803521 AF0.
This announcement is not an offer to purchase or a solicitation of an offer to purchase with respect to any securities.
About Saratoga ResourcesSaratoga is an independent exploration and production company with offices in Houston, Texas and Covington, Louisiana. Principal holdings cover 33,869 gross (31,125 net) acres, mostly held-by-production, located in the transitional coastline and protected in-bay environment on parish and state leases of south Louisiana.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV