BEIJING, Dec. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- SGOCO Group, Ltd. (NASDAQ: SGOC), (the "Company" or "SGOCO"), a company focused on building its own brands and retail distribution network in the Chinese flat panel display market, including LCD/LED monitors, TVs, and application specific products, today announced that its 2010 annual report is available online at the Company's website ( www.sgocogroup.com). Shareholders may request a printed copy of the 2010 annual report free of charge by contacting email@example.com or faxing +86-10-8587-0252.
About SGOCO Group, Ltd.
SGOCO Group, Ltd. is focused on developing its own brands and distribution in the Chinese flat panel display market. Our main products are LCD/LED monitors, TVs, and other application specific products. Our target markets are Tier 3 and Tier 4 cities where we compete by providing high quality products at competitive prices.
For more information about SGOCO, please visit http://www.sgocogroup.comContact Information:SGOCO Group, Ltd. ( China) Bill Krolicki, VP of FinancePhone: + 86-10-8587-0173 firstname.lastname@example.org ICR, LLC William ZimaPhone: +86-10-6583-7511 SGOCO Group Investor Relations DepartmentU.S.: +1-646-328-2533 SOURCE SGOCO Group, Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV