CIBT EDGAR Files Fiscal 2011 Financial Statements
VANCOUVER, Dec. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ - CIBT Education Group Inc. (NYSE AMEX: MBA and TSX: MBA) ("CIBT Group") reports that is has filed its fiscal year ending August 31, 2011 annual financial statements and management discussion and analysis ("MD&A") with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission on EDGAR. Electronic copies of the financial statements and MD&A are available on CIBT Group's website, www.cibt.net, and under the company's profile on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
Shareholders can request a hard copy of CIBT Group's complete audited financial statements and MD&A free of charge by email ( email@example.com) or telephone (604.871.9909 extension 311).
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
"Toby Chu"Toby Chu Vice-Chairman, President & CEO Neither the NYSE Amex nor the Toronto Stock Exchange accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release. SOURCE CIBT Education Group Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV