NEW YORK, Dec. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- New York Sports Clubs (NYSC), a leading owner and operator of health and fitness clubs in the tri-state area, announced today the opening of its Bayonne, New Jersey location.
The new 26,000 square-foot, multi-recreational facility, located at 600 Bayonne Crossings, features a swimming pool, cycling, aerobics and boxing studios, kid's fitness programs and baby-sitting, and an extensive array of the latest cardiovascular equipment equipped with personal entertainment systems so that members can enjoy TV or music while they exercise. The club's group exercise schedule offers a variety of classes, including boot camp, Spinning and Zumba. Additionally, a dedicated personal training area creates a focused environment for personal trainers and their clients to train.
"We're very excited to bring the first multi-recreational health club with a wide range of services to the area," said Bob Giardina, CEO of New York Sports Clubs. "We are opening well ahead of expectations, which is due to the community's overwhelming support for the club in this new retail complex."
NYSC Bayonne joins other Hudson County club locations, including Hoboken and Jersey City. For more information on club locations, hours, and offerings, please visit www.mysportsclubs.com.About Town Sports International Holdings, Inc.: New York-based Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLUB) is a leading owner and operator of fitness clubs in the Northeast and mid-Atlantic regions of the United States and, through its subsidiaries, operated 158 fitness clubs as of September 30, 2011, comprising 106 New York Sports Clubs, 25 Boston Sports Clubs, 18 Washington Sports Clubs (two of which are partly-owned), six Philadelphia Sports Clubs, and three clubs located in Switzerland. These clubs collectively served approximately 522,000 members. For more information on TSI, visit http://www.mysportsclubs.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV