Zhongpin To Attend Citi's HK/China Mini Conference On December 6 And 7, 2011
BEIJING and CHANGGE, China, Dec. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- Zhongpin Inc. ("Zhongpin", Nasdaq: HOGS), a leading meat and food processing company in the People's Republic of China, today announced that it will meet with investors at the Citi HK/China Mini Conference (Theme: Consumers) on December 6 and 7, 2011. The conference will be held at the Island Shangri-La Hotel, Pacific Place, Supreme Court Road, Central, Hong Kong.
Mr. Warren Wang, Chief Financial Officer, and Mr. Sterling Song, Investor Relations Director, will represent the company.
If you are interested in attending this conference and meeting with Zhongpin, please contact your Citigroup Global Markets Asia representative.
About ZhongpinZhongpin Inc. is a meat and food processing company that specializes in pork and pork products, vegetables, and fruits in China. Its distribution network in China covers 20 provinces plus Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, and Chongqing and includes 3,419 retail outlets as of September 30, 2011. Zhongpin's export markets include Europe, Hong Kong, and other countries in Asia. For more information about Zhongpin, please visit Zhongpin's website at http://www.zpfood.com. For more information, please contact: Zhongpin Inc. Mr. Sterling Song (English and Chinese)Director of Investor RelationsTelephone +86 10 8286 1788 extension 101 in Beijing email@example.com Mr. Warren (Feng) Wang (English and Chinese)Chief Financial OfficerTelephone +86 10 8286 1788 extension 104 in Beijing firstname.lastname@example.org Christensen Mr. Yujia (Julian) Zhao (English and Chinese)Telephone +86 10 5826 4727 in Beijing email@example.com Mr. Tom Myers (English)Mobile +86 139 1141 3520 in Beijing firstname.lastname@example.org www.zpfood.com SOURCE Zhongpin Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV