SHENZHEN, China, Dec. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- Noah Education Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: NED) ("Noah" or "the Company"), a leading provider of education services in China, today announced that the Company filed its annual report for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2011 on Form 20-F with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on November 30, 2011.
The Form 20-F is available on the Company's website via the following link: http://ir.noaheducation.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=215469&p=irol-sec and is also available on the SEC website at http://www.sec.gov.
About Noah Education Holdings Ltd.
Noah is a leading provider of education services in China. The Company's brands include Wentai Education, which operates and manages high-end kindergartens, primary and secondary schools, Little New Star, which provides English language training for children aged 3-19 in its directly owned and franchised training centers, and Yuanbo Education, which focuses on early childhood education services in the Yangtze Delta region. Noah was founded in 2004 and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol NED. For more information about Noah, please visit http://ir.noaheducation.com.Contact: Noah Education Holdings Ltd. L e a WuT: +86 (755) 8288 9128E: email@example.com SOURCE Noah Education Holdings Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV