POINT RICHMOND, Calif., Nov. 30, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Transcept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSPT) announced today that it will host a conference call to discuss the exercise by Purdue of its option to commercialize Intermezzo® (zolpidem tartrate) sublingual tablet C-IV in the United States.
Conference Call InformationDate: Thursday, December 1, 2011Time: 8:30 a.m. ETDial-in (U.S.): 877-638-4558Dial-in (International): 914-495-8537
A simultaneous web cast of the conference call will be available on the Investors section of the Transcept website at www.transcept.com. A replay of the call will be available on the website shortly after the conclusion of the call until December 31, 2011.
A telephone replay of the conference call will be available shortly after the conclusion of the call until end of business December 9, 2011. The replay telephone numbers are 855-859-2056 (U.S.) and 404-537-3406 (International), replay passcode: 32092646.About Transcept Transcept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of proprietary products that address important therapeutic needs in the field of neuroscience. Intermezzo® (zolpidem tartrate) sublingual tablet C-IV is the first FDA approved Transcept product and is indicated for use as needed for the treatment of insomnia when a middle-of-the-night awakening is followed by difficulty returning to sleep. Transcept and Purdue have entered into a collaboration agreement for the development and commercialization of Intermezzo in the United States. Transcept is currently conducting a Phase 2 study of an investigational product, TO-2061, to determine its effectiveness and safety when used as augmentation treatment in patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder who have not adequately responded to first-line pharmacotherapy. For further information, please visit the Transcept website at www.transcept.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV