To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening.
Microsoft (MSFT): "No catalyst. I have no reason to recommend this stock."
Pengrowth Energy Trust (PGH): "That's a high-yielding energy stock. Well played."Radioshack (RSH): "Sell, sell, sell. There's nothing there." Walt Disney (DIS): "Disney gave you a gigantic dividend boost. They're terrific." Salesforce.com (CRM): "I think it's oversold. I'm not as positive as I'd like; that quarter wasn't as good as I hoped." Vertex Pharmaceuticals (VRTX): "Inexpensive but people like other companies. I like Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) and Sanofi-Aventis (SNY) for yield." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV