NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Stoneridge Inc. rose 17.7 percent to $8.12.
Patriot Coal Corp. rose 17.1 percent to $10.16.
Manitowoc Co. rose 14.7 percent to $10.95.Calix Inc. rose 14.3 percent to $9.05. Sotheby's Holdings Inc. rose 13.5 percent to $30.43. ArcelorMittal rose 13.3 percent to $18.79. Forest Oil Corp. rose 13.2 percent to $15.94. Alpha Natural Resources Inc. rose 12.8 percent to $23.51. RTI International Metals Inc. rose 12.7 percent to $27.25. MI Homes Inc. rose 12.5 percent to $8.89.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV