Progenics Pharmaceuticals (PGNX) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of therapeutic products to treat the unmet medical needs of patients with debilitating conditions and life-threatening diseases. This stock is trading up 14.9% to $6.39 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $5.85-$6.3652-Week Range: $4.46-$8.69 Volume: 37,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 111,467 From a technical standpoint, this stock recently found some big buying support at some previous support zones near $5 a share. After buyers stepped in around $5, the stock has started to run and has now moved through its 50-day moving average of 6.16. Traders should look for the next buy point to trigger once PGNX can sustain a high-volume move and close above its 200-day moving average of $6.53. If we get that high-volume move over $6.53, then look for this stock to challenge $7 to $8 in the near future. Tudor is one of the top holdings of Tudor Investment as of the most recently reported quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV