Progenics Pharmaceuticals (PGNX) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of therapeutic products to treat the unmet medical needs of patients with debilitating conditions and life-threatening diseases. This stock is trading up 14.9% to $6.39 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $5.85-$6.3652-Week Range: $4.46-$8.69 Volume: 37,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 111,467 From a technical standpoint, this stock recently found some big buying support at some previous support zones near $5 a share. After buyers stepped in around $5, the stock has started to run and has now moved through its 50-day moving average of 6.16. Traders should look for the next buy point to trigger once PGNX can sustain a high-volume move and close above its 200-day moving average of $6.53. If we get that high-volume move over $6.53, then look for this stock to challenge $7 to $8 in the near future. Tudor is one of the top holdings of Tudor Investment as of the most recently reported quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV