Eltek (ELTK) manufactures and supplies custom made circuitry solutions for use in electronic products. This stock is trading up 17% at $1.40 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.40-$1.5952-Week Range: $0.91-$1.85 Volume: 517,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 9,486 >>5 Gadget Stocks for the Holidays This stock is soaring today after the company said its third quarter revenues increased by 33% to $12 million, and their net profit jumped a whopping 358% to $573,000. From a technical standpoint, this stock is gapping up big today on monster volume that's extremely higher than its three-month average volume of just 9,486. Market players should now watch for a sustained high-volume move and close above some past overhead resistance at $1.54. If we get that move, it will trigger a big breakout, and it should set the stock up to re-test its next significant overhead resistance level at $1.85.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV