Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies
Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies (QTWW) is an integrated alternative energy company engaged in the development and production of advanced clean propulsion systems, and renewable energy generation systems and services. This stock is trading up 16.3% at $1.38 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.20-$1.5052-Week Range: $1.02-$10.80 Volume: 132,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 158,562 >>4 Top Energy Stocks From Goldman Sachs From a technical standpoint, this stock is bouncing big today off of an extreme oversold condition. Just a couple of trading sessions ago, this stock registered a relative strength index reading of well below 30. Any RSI reading of 30 indicates an oversold condition, so well below 30 is extremely oversold. The next buy point on this stock will trigger once QTWW trades above some near-term overhead resistance at $1.60 on high volume. A high-volume move above that level should set this stock up to re-test $1.80 to $2.04 (its 50-day moving average) in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV