Leap Wireless International
Leap Wireless International (LEAP) is a wireless communications carrier that offers digital wireless services in the U.S. under the Cricket brand. This stock is trading up 14% at $8.92 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $8.34-$9.0652-Week Range: $5.50-$17.66 Volume: 1,264,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 2,042,100 This stock is ripping higher today after RBC Capital analyst Jonathan Atkin raised his rating on the stock to outperform from sector perform and issued a new price target of $11 a share, up from $9 a share. From a technical standpoint, the spike higher in LEAP today now sets up the stock for a big breakout if it can manage to trade above some past overhead resistance levels on high-volume. Traders should now watch for a breakout to trigger if LEAP can take out $9.70 to $10 on volume that's close to or greater than its 2,042,100 shares. If we get a sustained move and close above those levels, then look for this stock to re-test its 200-day moving average of $11.97 or possibly trend much higher. I also featured Leap in "5 Beaten-Down Tech Stocks Poised to Rebound."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV