RightNow Extends Customer Experience Suite With Intent Guide For Facebook And Mobile
“As more consumers interact with brands on Facebook and mobile devices, companies need a way to ensure they are delivering great customer experiences to these burgeoning channels. With RightNow Intent Guide for Facebook and Mobile, RightNow extends today’s best-in-class online natural language search capabilities to enable organizations to better understand what customers want and make sure they get the most relevant information possible via Facebook or on their mobile device.”
David Vap, chief solutions officer, RightNow
Combining the Power of Facebook and Mobile with Consumer Intent“Customers call the shots; the power has shifted from corporations to consumers.” Greg Gianforte, founder and CEO of RightNow, at Techonomy 2011 ( see video here) To differentiate and compete in today’s consumer-empowered environment, brands need to deliver the very best possible customer experiences when and where consumers want it. To help with this, RightNow offers RightNow CX for Facebook and RightNow Mobile.
- RightNow CX for Facebook ( see video here) gives consumers multiple options for interacting with an organization — including self-service, crowd-service and agent-assisted service—directly from a customer service tab on a brand’s Facebook page.
- RightNow Mobile ( see video here) gives consumers a feature-rich, exceptional experience across any mobile device including smartphones, tablets, game consoles, and GPS systems.
- Identifies the intent behind a consumers query to eliminate irrelevant search results and get straight to the answers they are seeking.
- Uses natural language search combined with industry-specific linguistic dictionaries and advanced algorithms, to ensure consumer’s questions are matched to the most relevant content to deliver the right information immediately.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts