5 High-Volume Movers to Watch
Taleo (TLEO) provides on-demand talent management solutions that enable organizations of all sizes to assess, acquire, develop, compensate and align their workforces for improved business performance.
Today's Volume: 914,100Average Volume: 449,598 Volume % Change: 130% This stock moved noticeably higher yesterday on high volume after the company said Colas Group, one of the world leaders in road construction, has chosen its Taleo Recruiting solution to power its worldwide recruitment efforts. From a technical standpoint, this stock has started to trend back above its 50-day moving average of $29.89 on high volume, which is very bullish. Traders should now watch for TLEO to trigger another breakout trade if it can manage to sustain a move and close above its 200-day moving average oat $32.01 on high volume. Look for volume that's tracking in close to or above its three-month average action of 449,598 shares. If we get that move over the 200-day, then look for this stock to re-test its next significant overhead resistance level at $35.14. Taleo shows up on a list of 3 New-Tech Stocks That Could Triple.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV