Ashton Kutcher, Stanley Tucci
Since Jobs was a very complicated character, with many quirks and intricacies, it may make sense for multiple actors to handle the role of the iconic CEO.
Jobs' looks changed from when he was young, as he aged, and finally before he died. Ashton Kutcher, of That '70's Show, Two and a Half Men and Dude Where's My Car? fame, bears a striking resemblance to a younger Jobs.
Not only does Kutcher look like him, Kutcher and Jobs have similar backgrounds. Kutcher has become a serial tech investor, investing in hot startups such as Airbnb, Foursquare, Quora and Blekko. When Jobs was fired from Apple in 1985, he used his newfound wealth to buy the company that eventually became Pixar, and also started NeXT Computer, which Apple purchased to bring Jobs back to the company.An older version of Jobs could be played by Stanley Tucci, who resembles Jobs in his older years. Tucci has appeared in movies such as The Lovely Bones, The Devil Wears Prada and The Terminal.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV