PICKERINGTON, Ohio, Nov. 30, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- R.G. Barry Corporation (Nasdaq:DFZ) today announced that it will present to institutional investors and analysts at the 7th annual Lambert, Edwards & Associates SMID-West Investor Conference on Dec. 8 at The Palmer House Hilton in Chicago.
SMID-West 2011 is an invitation-only event that will introduce professional investors from the buy-side and sell-side to the management teams of top-performing small- and mid-cap (SMID) companies in a one-on-one and small-group meeting format. For more information regarding the conference, or for institutional investors interested in meeting with company management, please contact Brad Van Houte at (616) 233-0500 or email@example.com.
About RG Barry
RG Barry creates and markets great accessories brands and fashionable, solution-oriented products that make life better. Our primary brands include: Dearfoams slippers ( www.dearfoams.com); baggallini handbags, totes and travel accessories ( www.baggallini.com); and Foot Petals premium insoles and comfort products ( www.footpetals.com). To learn more, visit us at www.rgbarry.com.SOURCE R.G. Barry Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV