Amyris, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMRS) announced today that the Company will participate in the following upcoming conferences:
- R. W. Baird 2011 Clean Technology Conference in San Francisco, CA on Thursday, December 1, 2011. An audio webcast and replay of the presentation will be available at http://investors.amyris.com/events.cfm.
- Goldman Sachs Sixth Annual Global Clean Energy and Power Conference in New York, NY on Thursday, December 8, 2011.
Amyris is an integrated renewable products company focused on providing
sustainable alternatives to a broad range of petroleum-sourced products.
Amyris uses its industrial synthetic biology platform to convert plant
sugars into a variety of hydrocarbon molecules - flexible building
blocks that can be used in a wide range of products. Amyris is
commercializing these products both as No Compromise® renewable
ingredients in cosmetics, flavors and fragrances, polymers, lubricants
and consumer products, and also as No Compromise renewable diesel and
jet fuel. Amyris Brasil Ltda., a subsidiary of Amyris, oversees the
establishment and expansion of Amyris's production in Brazil. Amyris
also has fuel distribution capabilities in the United States through its
subsidiary, Amyris Fuels, LLC. More information about Amyris is
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV