CRANBURY, N.J., Nov. 30, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Palatin Technologies, Inc. (NYSE Amex: PTN), a biopharmaceutical company developing targeted, receptor-specific peptide therapeutics for the treatment of diseases with significant unmet medical need and commercial potential, today announced that Dr. Carl Spana, President and Chief Executive Officer, will be presenting at Windhover's Therapeutic Area Partnerships conference on Thursday, December 1, 2011. The conference will be held at the Westin Copley Place in Boston, MA. Dr. Spana will be presenting an overview on Palatin's Phase 2b trial for bremelanotide in premenopausal women with female sexual dysfunction, and the Phase 1 trial for AZD2820, under development for the treatment of obesity, in collaboration with AstraZeneca. Bremelanotide, the Company's lead drug candidate, was named one of the "2011 Top Projects to Watch" by Windhover.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Windhover's Therapeutic Area Partnerships conference is a uniquely focused meeting among R&D, financing and business development leadership to improve the partnering process and encourage innovative thinking about productivity and dealmaking. For more information on the conference and presenting companies please go to http://www.tapartnerships.com.ABOUT PALATIN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. Palatin Technologies, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company developing targeted, receptor-specific peptide therapeutics for the treatment of diseases with significant unmet medical need and commercial potential. Palatin's strategy is to develop products and then form marketing collaborations with industry leaders in order to maximize their commercial potential. For additional information regarding Palatin, please visit Palatin's website at http://www.palatin.com. SOURCE Palatin Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV