U S GLOBAL INVESTORS INC Stock Upgraded (GROW)
- GROW has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 6.94, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Capital Markets industry and the overall market, U S GLOBAL INVESTORS INC's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $1.80 million or 40.54% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 40.54%, U S GLOBAL INVESTORS INC is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 110.14%.
- Despite the weak revenue results, GROW has outperformed against the industry average of 38.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 12.7%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- U S GLOBAL INVESTORS INC's earnings per share declined by 37.5% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past two years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, U S GLOBAL INVESTORS INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.51 versus $0.35 in the prior year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV