- Quarterly net income of $75,000, compared to $41,000 in the same period in 2010. Contributing to the increase were increases in net interest income and reductions in noninterest expense and income tax expense. Offsetting the overall increase in net income was an increase in provision for loan losses and a decrease in noninterest income.
- Quarterly net loss available to common shareholders of $88,000, compared to $118,000 in the same period in 2010.
- Allowance for loan losses of 1.81% of total loans as of September 30, 2011, compared to 1.71% as of December 31, 2010.
- Net interest income of $3.5 million, up 3.6% from $3.4 million for the same period in 2010. The Company’s net interest margin increased to 4.28%, up from 4.15% in the same period in 2010.
- Noninterest income of $836,000, down 16.6% from $1.0 million for the same period in 2010.
- Noninterest expense of $3.3 million, down 7.2% from noninterest expense of $3.6 million for the same period in 2010.
- Total loans decreased 2.4% to $250.4 million from December 31, 2010 to September 30, 2011.
- Noninterest bearing deposits increased 21.1% to $32.4 million from December 31, 2010 to September 30, 2011.
Oak Ridge Financial Services Announces Third Quarter 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.