Oak Ridge Financial Services, Inc. (Nasdaq:BKOR), parent company of Bank of Oak Ridge, headquartered in Oak Ridge, North Carolina, reported financial results for the third quarter of 2011.
Quarterly Financial Highlights:
- Quarterly net income of $75,000, compared to $41,000 in the same period in 2010. Contributing to the increase were increases in net interest income and reductions in noninterest expense and income tax expense. Offsetting the overall increase in net income was an increase in provision for loan losses and a decrease in noninterest income.
- Quarterly net loss available to common shareholders of $88,000, compared to $118,000 in the same period in 2010.
- Allowance for loan losses of 1.81% of total loans as of September 30, 2011, compared to 1.71% as of December 31, 2010.
- Net interest income of $3.5 million, up 3.6% from $3.4 million for the same period in 2010. The Company’s net interest margin increased to 4.28%, up from 4.15% in the same period in 2010.
- Noninterest income of $836,000, down 16.6% from $1.0 million for the same period in 2010.
- Noninterest expense of $3.3 million, down 7.2% from noninterest expense of $3.6 million for the same period in 2010.
- Total loans decreased 2.4% to $250.4 million from December 31, 2010 to September 30, 2011.
- Noninterest bearing deposits increased 21.1% to $32.4 million from December 31, 2010 to September 30, 2011.
Oak Ridge Financial Services, Inc. announced net income for the three months ended September 30, 2011 of $75,000, compared to net income of $41,000 for the prior year period. After subtracting dividends and accretion on preferred stock, net loss available for common shareholders was $88,000 and $118,000 for the three months ended September 30, 2011 and 2010, respectively. Net loss per diluted share was $0.05 and $0.07 for the three months ended September 30, 2011 and 2010, respectively.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV