IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Resources Global Professionals ("Resources"), a leading multinational provider of professional services and the operating subsidiary of Resources Connection, Inc. (NASDAQ: RECN), will present at the William Blair & Company Global Services Growth Stock Conference, Wednesday, December 7, 2011, in Scottsdale, Arizona.
At 3 p.m. MST on Wednesday, December 7th, Resources' Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Nate Franke (biographical details below) and Senior Vice President Tracy Stephens (biographical details below), are scheduled to participate in a question and answer, analyst-led presentation. A webcast of the presentation will be available live through the Investor Relations section of the Resources' website: http://ir.resourcesglobal.com/events.cfm and will be recorded and accessible for 30 days.
This is the second annual Global Services Growth Stock Conference hosted by William Blair & Company, a global investment firm that provides high-quality, in-depth research on growth companies, with a focus on small- and midcap stocks.
Nate Franke,Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
With a background perfectly suited for dealing with today's increasingly complex regulatory environment, Franke joined Resources in 2007 as executive vice president and chief financial officer. As such, he is responsible for all financial aspects of Resources' operations, including financial reporting and investor relations. Franke oversees the financial side of Resources' business that generated approximately $545 million in revenue in fiscal 2011, employs more than 3,000 professionals globally and has grown to 80 practice offices worldwide during the past 15 years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV