ATLANTA , Nov. 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN), a leader in payment processing services, will release second quarter fiscal 2012 financial results after the market closes on January 5, 2012.
Global Payments management will host a conference call for investors to discuss these results at 5:00 p.m. EST on Thursday, January 5, 2012. Callers may access the conference call via the investor relations page of the Company's Web site at www.globalpaymentsinc.com by clicking the "Webcast" button; or callers in North America may dial 1-888-895-3550 and callers outside North America may dial 1-706-758-8809. The pass code is "GPN." A replay of the call may be accessed through the investor relations page of the Global Payments Web site through January 19, 2012.
Global Payments Inc. (NYSE:GPN) is a leading provider of electronic transaction processing services for merchants, Independent Sales Organizations (ISOs), financial institutions, government agencies and multi-national corporations located throughout the United States, Canada, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. Global Payments, a Fortune 1000 company, offers a comprehensive line of processing solutions for credit and debit cards, business-to-business purchasing cards, gift cards, electronic check conversion and check guarantee, verification and recovery including electronic check services, as well as terminal management. Visit www.globalpaymentsinc.com for more information about the company and its services.Contact: Jane M. Elliott770-829-8234 Voice770-829-8267 Fax firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Global Payments Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV