TE Connectivity In Exclusive Negotiations To Acquire Deutsch
Completion of the transaction is subject to customary regulatory consents and approvals and acceptance of the binding offer by Wendel, which can only occur after consultation with Deutsch's workers' councils. TE Connectivity expects to finance the pending acquisition through a combination of cash and debt.
CONFERENCE CALL AND WEBCAST
- The company will hold a conference call for investors today beginning at 5:00 p.m. ET.
- Internet users will be able to access the company's webcast, including slide materials, at the "Investors" section of TE Connectivity's website: http://investors.te.com
- For both "listen-only" telephone participants and those participants who wish to take part in the question-and-answer portion of the call, the dial-in number in the United States is 800-401-8436. The telephone dial-in number for participants outside the United States is 612-332-0932.
- An audio replay of the conference call will be available beginning at 7:00 p.m. on November 29, 2011 and ending at 11:59 p.m. on December 6, 2011. The dial-in number for participants in the United States is 800-475-6701. For participants outside the United States, the replay dial-in number is 320-365-3844. The replay access code for all callers is 226669.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global, $14 billion company that designs and manufactures approximately 500,000 products that connect and protect the flow of power and data inside the products that touch every aspect of our lives. Our nearly 100,000 employees partner with customers in virtually every industry—from consumer electronics, energy and healthcare, to automotive, aerospace and communication networks—enabling smarter, faster, better technologies to connect products to possibilities. Find more information about TE Connectivity at http://www.te.com.Non-GAAP Measures
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV