Toll Brothers (TOL), which focuses on high-end new homes, gets a "strong buy" recommendation and a five-star corporate rating from Standard & Poor's, its highest recommendations.
And Morningstar is upbeat as well, saying Toll is "one of the more attractive businesses in homebuilding, in our view, represented in part by its narrow economic moat. The firm's well-managed indebtedness, lean operations, and disciplined adherence to the luxury market make it a likely big winner once volumes normalize."Toll Brothers' shares are up 17% in the past three months, but are about break even on the year. It's worth $3 billion. Almost 85% of its shares are owned by institutional investors, about half that by the 10 largest ones, including a 15% stake by Fidelity. The top 10 institutional investors raised their stake by 1.4 million shares in the third quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV