Lennar (LEN) is one of the largest and most geographically diverse U.S. homebuilders, with operations in 15 states. It also provides title and mortgage-related services, is involved in about 50 joint ventures, and owns a distressed real estate unit Rialto Investments.
Lennar's shares have rallied 24% in the past three months, and though they're in the hole 10% this year, they're up 13% over the past 12 months.Morningstar has a $26 price target on it, a 53% premium to its current price. Morningstar analysts said in a recent research note that Lennar's third-quarter results "indicate that no other public builder is currently operating on a higher plane. Roughly flat revenue, strong gross margins, and increased deliveries and orders make Lennar's recent performance really stand out."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV