J & J Snack Foods Corp. (NASDAQ: JJSF) announced today that Gerald B. Shreiber, its founder, President and Chief Executive Officer, sold 199,084 shares of the common stock of J & J Snack Foods Corp. on November 20, 2011 to a trust for the benefit of Mr. Shreiber’s family as part of his estate planning. The shares sold represented 5% of Mr. Shreiber’s holdings of the common stock of J & J Snack Foods Corp.
The Company said that Mr. Shreiber, after the sale, owns 21% of the outstanding shares of common stock of the company.
J & J Snack Foods Corp.’s principal products include SUPERPRETZEL, PRETZEL FILLERS and other soft pretzels, ICEE and SLUSH PUPPIE frozen beverages, LUIGI’S, MAMA TISH’S, SHAPE UPS, MINUTE MAID* and BARQ’S** frozen juice bars and ices, WHOLE FRUIT sorbet and frozen fruit bars, MARY B’S biscuits and dumplings, DADDY RAY’S fig and fruit bars, TIO PEPE’S and CALIFORNIA CHURROS churros, THE FUNNEL CAKE FACTORY funnel cakes, MRS. GOODCOOKIE, CAMDEN CREEK, COUNTRY HOME and READI-BAKE cookies, PATIO burritos and HAND FULLS and HOLLY RIDGE BAKERY filled handheld products. J & J has manufacturing facilities in Pennsauken, Bridgeport and Bellmawr, New Jersey; Scranton, Hatfield and Chambersburg, Pennsylvania; Carrollton, Texas; Atlanta, Georgia; Moscow Mills, Missouri; Pensacola, Florida; Colton, Vernon and Norwalk, California; Holly Ridge, North Carolina; and Weston, Oregon.
*MINUTE MAID is a registered trademark of The Coca-Cola Company.**BARQ’S
is a registered trademark of Barq’s Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV