NEW YORK, Nov. 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Och-Ziff Capital Management Group LLC (NYSE: OZM) announced today that Daniel S. Och, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Och-Ziff Capital Management Group LLC, is scheduled to be the keynote speaker at the Goldman Sachs US Financial Services 2011 Conference in New York on Tuesday, December 6, 2011 at 12:25 p.m. Eastern Time. Mr. Och will discuss Och-Ziff's business and the hedge fund industry as part of his remarks. Mr. Och may also comment on the estimated investment returns of Och-Ziff's funds as of November 30, 2011 and estimated assets under management as of December 1, 2011. This information is expected to be made publicly available in a filing on Form 8-K on December 2, 2011.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available that day on the Class A Shareholders page of Och-Ziff's website, www.ozcap.com. An on-demand replay of the webcast will be available shortly after the event at the same web address.
* * * *About Och-Ziff Capital Management Group LLC Och-Ziff Capital Management Group LLC is one of the largest institutional alternative asset managers in the world with offices in New York, London, Hong Kong, Mumbai and Beijing. Och-Ziff provides asset management services to institutional investors globally through its hedge fund and other alternative investment vehicles. Och-Ziff's funds seek to generate consistent, positive, risk-adjusted returns across market cycles with low volatility compared to the equity markets, and with an emphasis on preservation of capital. Och-Ziff's multi-strategy approach combines global investment strategies, including convertible and derivative arbitrage, credit, long/short equity special situations, merger arbitrage, private investments and structured credit. As of November 1, 2011, Och-Ziff had approximately $28.9 billion in assets under management. For more information, please visit Och-Ziff's website at www.ozcap.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV