Whole Foods Market Gift Card (WFM)
Go ahead, parrot, make some crack about "Whole Paycheck." Gift card holders will just keep snapping up cheap 365 Brand organic food while you grouse about the price of some ostrich meat you think you saw in the meat department once.
Scoring 99 out of 100, Whole Foods Market's gift offering is easily ScripSmart's highest-rated grocery card. It never expires, has no fees, spells out a replacement policy and is available either in the store or online with free shipping. It's reloadable, redeemable at all Whole Foods locations and usable at Harry's in Georgia and Ideal Market in Colorado, both part of the Whole Foods family.
The card's best feature, however, is its ability to help during a last-second or late-night grocery run. Even if the recipient needs milk and eggs but is tempted by Fair Trade coffee and drunken goat cheese, they don't have to feel guilty about splurging for the decadent-yet-divisive items. They're playing with house money, and only a gingerbread house is filled with more tasty treats this time of year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV