4. True Religion Apparel (TRLG), a design-based jeans and jeans-related sportswear brand, designs markets, distributes and sells apparel under the brand name True Religion Brand Jeans to consumers in six geographies. The company provides various products including denim, knit and non-denim, and come in tops and bottoms. It operates in four segments: U.S. Wholesale, International, U.S. Consumer Direct and Other, which includes licensing activity.
5 Clothing and Footwear Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.