5. V.F.Corporation (VFC - Get Report), designs and manufactures or sources from independent contractors a variety of apparel and footwear for all age groups with more than 30 brands. The company offers Jeanswear, outdoor wear, packs, footwear and occupational apparel which are sold worldwide through independent licensees and distributors. It acquired Timberland in Sept. 2011.
5 Clothing and Footwear Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.