NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Nationwide, from Thanksgiving until Sunday, sales at stores and online grew nearly 16% to $52 billion from $45 billion last year, according to estimates from the National Retail Federation (NRF).
Apparels sales reached an estimated $52 billion for the Black Friday weekend, according to Washington D.C.-based retail trade association National Retail Federation, up from $45 billion consumers spent during last year's Black Friday weekend.
These five stocks have potential upsides ranging from 9% to 45%, based on latest quarterly results. Analysts have buy recommendation of 68% and hold rating of 30%, according to a Bloomberg consensus.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV