GeoPetro Resources Company To Webcast, Live, At RetailInvestorConferences.com On December 1st
NEW YORK, Nov. 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- GeoPetro Resources Company (NYSE Amex: GPR) announced that Stuart J. Doshi, President and Chief Executive Officer, will co-present at RetailInvestorConferences.com.
DATE: December 1, 2011TIME: 12:00 PM ESTLINK: www.retailinvestorconferences.com > Click the red "register/ watch event now" button.This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time both in the presentation hall as well as the company's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live in real-time, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days. It is recommended that investors pre-register to save time and receive event updates.
About GeoPetro GeoPetro is an independent oil and natural gas company headquartered in San Francisco, California. GeoPetro currently has projects in the United States, Canada and Indonesia. GeoPetro has developed a producing oil and gas property in its Madisonville Field Project in Texas. Elsewhere, GeoPetro has assembled a geographically-diversified portfolio of exploratory and appraisal prospects. About RetailInvestorConferences.com: RetailInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC), PR Newswire and MUNCmedia, is the first monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with retail investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform. Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Retail Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network and MUNCmedia's sophisticated retail investor targeting. SOURCE GeoPetro
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV