Inuvo®, Inc. (NYSE Amex: INUV), an online marketing technology and services company, today announced that Richard Howe, Inuvo President and CEO, is scheduled to present at the National Investment Banking Association’s (NIBA) 120th Investment Conference on Thursday, December 1, 2011 at 9:30 a.m. Pacific Time. The conference will be held at Caesars Palace Hotel in Las Vegas.
If you would like to schedule a meeting with Richard Howe, please contact Thomas Walsh at (212) 398-3487 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the National Investment Banking Association (NIBA)
The National Investment Banking Association (NIBA) is the only national not-for-profit trade association of regional and independent brokerages, investment banking firms, institutional investors and related capital market service providers. Since its inception, NIBA member firms have successfully completed over 1,000 equity offerings totaling approximately $10 billion in new capital for America's finest emerging growth companies. The member firms of NIBA represent over 8,000 registered representatives with an estimated $78 billion in assets under management, and are responsible for 90% of all Initial Public Offerings under $20 million.About Inuvo, Inc. Inuvo®, Inc. (NYSE Amex: INUV), is an online marketing technology and services company specialized in driving clicks, leads and sales through targeting that utilizes unique data and sophisticated analytics. To find out more about how you can work with Inuvo, please visit www.inuvo.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV