NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Among energy stocks, Inter Oil (IOC) and Yingli Green (YGE) showed strength this past week, where Frontline (FRO), RPC Solar (RES) and Nabors Industries (NBR) pared significant losses.
InterOil topped the gainers last week, jumping 15.8% after announcing an agreement with Gunvor Singapore Pte., for the supply of one million tons per annum of liquefied natural gas from the Gulf LNG project in Papua, New Guinea.
Yingli Green climbed 11.4% after announcing a Strategic Financing Relationship with lender CIT Group (CIT). Under the agreement, CIT will provide financing options for the purchase and installation of modules to customers of Yingli Americas. Analysts at Jefferies have reiterated a buy on the stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV