Four Leading Telecommunications Companies Reduce Contact Center Operational Costs By Millions Through Jacada Solutions
Four of the world’s leading telecommunications companies have selected Jacada Ltd. (Nasdaq: JCDA), a leading provider of customer experience management, to simplify agent tasks, reduce new hire training time and keystroke errors, and automate workflows and redundant processes in their contact centers. As noted in a recent case study, these companies which have implemented Jacada® Workspace Agent Desktop to create an optimal agent experience, collectively service over 41.2 million customers worldwide with presence in Eastern Europe, Africa, Latin America, Germany, and the United States.
Recognizing that their existing agent applications were segregated, redundant, and somewhat disconnected, these telecommunications companies were looking for a more automated and streamlined system to empower agents to deliver better customer service. After evaluating solutions from several call center technology providers, each telecommunications leader selected Jacada WorkSpace. With Jacada WorkSpace, contact center leaders are able to integrate vital applications and multiple channels of communications with the customer into a single, optimized view. As a result, agents’ access to mission-critical applications and tools is simplified, increasing agent efficiency, agent productivity, and customer satisfaction ratings.
“We felt we could reduce the length of every call by 35 seconds, but, in fact, we reduced the length of every call by 48 seconds,” said Cheryl Black, Customer Service Director for Telefónica O2 UK. “We handle 45 million calls a year and that soon adds up to a lot of time and money. We accelerated the program to roll out the Jacada unified desktop in all of our contact centers - so that we get that benefit on every one of those 45 million calls – what a fantastic achievement!”
As a result of using Jacada WorkSpace, these telecommunications companies experienced a significant return on their investment, including:
- Reduced operational cost of nearly $8 million
- 10%, 12%, and 30% reductions in average handling times
- A 30% reduction in training time
- A 30% reduction in call backs
- Reduction in number of call centers from over 30 to only 25
- Improved agent satisfaction and performance
- Enhanced customer satisfaction ratings
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV